The safety and security of your family is priority, closely followed by your home and contents, so with home invasions and break-ins on the increase, you’re simply inviting trouble if you don’t have an alarm.
Talk to us about protecting your home, holiday getaway or apartment. Even if you live in a rental property, talk to us about an alarm you can take with you when you move!
24 Hour Monitoring
For absolute peace of mind have your home alarm monitored 24/7 by our state-of-the-art Control Room. If your alarm is triggered by fire or break-in we’ll contact you, the police or fire brigade immediately.
Our high-tech CCTV surveillance systems will keep a watchful eye on your home in the brightest of days and the darkest of nights. You can record the comings and goings or even log-in and watch from your mobile device or laptop anywhere in the world.
Who goes there? Add another layer of security in your home with an intercom at your front, side or back entrances. Intercoms are also the ideal solution for ‘answering and unlocking the door’ without having to walk long distances, negotiate stairs or interrupt what you’re doing.
Safes, Locks & Keys
Knowing your valuables at home are in a safe place unable to be touched by even the most determined burglar is a good feeling. Keep your jewellery, cash or important documents safe and secure. Talk to us about locks and keys for your home too!
Going on holiday and leaving your home vacant? Some or all of these security tips may well be worth implementing even if you’re not going away!
- Leave a key with a trusted friend or neighbour instead of hiding a spare key that could be found.
- Do not leave spare keys or car keys readily available inside the house.
- Consider installing motion-activated lighting around your home.
- It is best to lock up any tools in a shed.
- If you like pets, then dogs can be your best burglar alarm. If not, a 'beware of the dog' sign may still deter a burglar.
- If you have unique items of jewellery and other collectables, consider a portable and concealable hide-away safe, available in a variety of sizes.
- If you purchase expensive electrical appliances, cut the boxes into pieces before recycling because boxes left on the nature strip can let burglars know what is new in your home.
- Back-up computer hard drives and keep these copies in a different location to prevent the loss of information on your computer.
- Mark your property using ultra-violet markers or an engraver e.g. write ‘NSW’ followed by your drivers license number. Marked property is much harder for burglars to resell.
- Let a trustworthy neighbour know if you are going away on holiday
- Don't discuss your holiday plans in a public place
- Don't leave gardening tools or ladders around the perimeter of your house
- Ensure your home has adequate security signage
- Cancel your paper delivery
- Clear any bushes or shrubs that may provide a concealed entrance
- Consider putting timers on lights, TV and the radio